Detailsair7 Rail Guard Tape for Epoxy, Fiberglass and carbon SUP paddle boards
3.5" x 72" (8.90cm x 1.83m) : 2 rolls (enough for 1 board)
How to Apply
1. Clean the rails properly to make sure there is no dust, grease etc.
2. Dry thoroughly with paper towel etc. Allow the rails to dry.
3. Position the tape carefully for better surface coverage.
4. Peel off paper backing and press the film firmly in place making sure all edges have contact with surface.
5. Do not use the SUP for at least 8 hours after installation to make sure the adhesive cures well. (24 hours recommended)
Install in air temperature above 10℃
Do not use on uneven or textured surfaces.
The rails must be dry before applying the tape
How to Remove
1. Lift corner of the tape with finger nail, wood, plastic or other non-abrasive scraper.
2. Slowly peel back tape until removed.
3. Clean with “sticker remover” if there is any adhesive residue.
4. Allow to soak 15 minutes and wipe with a dry rag. Repeat as necessary.======================================